CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 13, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating on blogspot lately... Seems like i've been pretty busy lately with work and my son. Anyway, this past weekend was another crazy weekend I must say. Went to dinner at Cafe o' lei on Saturday night to celebrate Bliss' 21st birthday. We continued the partying at Lulu's Lahaina. I really wasn't in the mood to dance so i hardly did. That night didn't go to good for me only because my fiance wanted to kick my ex boyfriends ass which I didn't mind haha. That dumb guy and his girlfriend was acting stupid... always staring and shit which really irritated Shaun... He was ready to put that dumb guy to sleep. SERIOUSLY! Dumb immitature bitches i tell ya. So everyone ended up leaving at 1ish because we weren't feeling it.

Sunday was a pretty chill day. I had some left over plastic easter eggs from last year that I decided to fill with candy. We went to cheryl's house for a potluck BBQ and hid the palstic eggs in there yard. It was fun. I will post pictures soon so stay tuned for that. HAPPY BELATED EASTER!

0 comments: